Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Balancing Life

 For most of us educators, we juggle more than just running a busy classroom all day. We are  bloggers, some of us are parents,  Grad students, wives,  and even business owners. How do you find our balance? How do you get everything checked off your "to do" list?  How do you keep your "sanity"?  


For me, it is all about organization and mapping everything out. I am a sticky note and notepad queen! I have always been a fan of calendars and planners and although I haven't purchased my EC planner yet, I plan on it in the near future. I have a regular large planner from Walmart that I use and on Sunday evenings, I sit down and my map out my week. I am a single mother of two and both children are active, I am also getting my Masters on top of being a business owner. I truly have to map out every move or else I will be all over the place! As you can see my weekends are already full with my daughters soccer games and my son's basketball schedule and if you notice somebody will be 38 this month! :) But on the inside pages, I write out everyday what I have to do, what assignments I have due in Grad school, who has practice, any orders I need to work on and what we are having for dinner. I live by planner and I totally lost without it! It's not as fancy as some of the others but I plan on getting there! 

I'm getting older and I have to have something to keep me going. I am an advid fan of SPARK! Thank God I have a parent who sells it so that I never run out. I've outgrown these packages and have now moved up to the canister! In the run of a day, I drink two 8 ounce bottles of water with the SPARK and it truly keeps me going. I have moved up to 6 water bottles a day while working which is great for me because I hate water! The last bottle of water I drink with Spark is after lunch which is around 12:45 and it helps me to make it through the rest of my evening. I need to add some type of vitamin to my regimen, I think it would help with my energy. Thank God the school year is almost over but that doesn't mean that to do list will go down! 


Comment and share your thoughts and what you do to keep the balance in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment